TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (JAVA DEVELOPER) Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (JAVA DEVELOPER)
Philippines, Manila,28th St. cor 3rd Ave
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
The Software Engineer, Applications is responsible for developing and supporting all but the most complex application programs using various programming languages, technologies and development tools. The Software Engineer, Applications provides basic technical application consulting and support.
Essential Functions (performed on an ongoing basis):
- Codes, tests, and debugs programs using current coding standards including:
- Provides analysis of current program functionality.
- Performs code improvements to eliminate program errors while maintaining application functionality.
- Recommends design alternatives to enhance the performance and functionality of application software.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the Infor (formerly Lawson) Applications supported by their department.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of tools used in the software development environment.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of current software development technologies, computer systems, and industry trends.
- Understands basic customer business processes applicable to the application.
- Works with a team:
- Contributes to the teams work products.
- Provides programming estimates and programming status updates.
- Performs code reviews.
- Volunteers experience and expertise to help others.
- Works cooperatively and supportively within a team environment
- Mainly seen as a contributor on individual work products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- At least 2 years JAVA development experience preferably performed on ERP applications
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- Preferably 3 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
* For interested ones, please apply online
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED