Technical Consultant (SSIS) Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Consultant (SSIS)
Philippines, Manila,28th St. cor 3rd Ave
Monday, September 24, 2012
Perform consultative client duties for customizations, modifications, system analysis, client support, and training on various Lawson development tools. Primary duties are development (performing software development of delivered Lawson objectives or creating new objects using Lawson Application Development Tools) and Design/Analysis. Incumbent must be proficient in software development practices/methodologies and apply proficiency in one or more areas of products and industries. Consultant is subject matter expert and must be able to participate in complex consulting projects, support technical implementation issues and work independently. Activities may also include instructor led training and web casting.
Essential Functions (performed on an ongoing basis):
- Perform software development of delivered Lawson objects or the creation of new objects using the Lawson Application Development Toolset.
- Complete all required documentation as part of the development activities, including status reports, technical/functional specifications, expense reporting, technical documentation, etc.
- Maintain communications with the Lawson Project Manager or engagement owner and the client's technology project team.
- Analyze and interpret client requirements; draft functional descriptions and/or programming specifications as required.
- Interpreted functional specifications and translate into technical design documentation.
- Understand the client's business and implementation impact of customizations or modifications.
- Provide scoping and estimates for development activities.
- Assist customer with identification and resolution of Lawson application development related issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in data warehousing development and stored production procedures
- At least 3 years of experience in ETL and data modelling tools specifically Microsoft (MS SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services)
- At least 1 -3 years experience with Business Intelligence Tools and or OLAP tools (SAS, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Cognos, etc)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- Amenable to work night shift
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 6 Full-Time position(s) available.
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED