Technical Customer Support Specialist Dali Wireless
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED At Dali Wireless, we make the industry?s most versatile, cost-effective, best-performing all-digital
intelligent RF routing system for extending the coverage and capacity of wireless carriers
indoors and outdoors in almost any environment. Our integrated RF signal routing architecture
brings intelligence to every element in the network and was designed from the start to exploit
the potential of advanced technologies.
As a result of our continuing growth, we are looking for a Technical Customer Support Specialist
to join our Operations Team.
- Analyze customer complaints, provide appropriate corrective actions and maintain
records of customer interactions in a CRM system
- Track, follow-up and resolve customer?s outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
- Provide excellent customer service through phone, e-mail, chat, etc. in timely, courteous
and accurate manner.
- Coordinate, analyze and improve customer service functions to meet company goals.
- Serve as liaison between customer support team, management and customer to
improve customer service and business productivity.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future
- Communicate customer feedback to technical and marketing teams in order to develop
processes for better serving customers.
- Conduct customer surveys about the company?s service so as to obtain feedback.
- Actively participate in product testing to maintain in-depth product and troubleshooting
- Assist with preparation of floor plans for RF propagation modelling.
- Assist in training peers on improving customer support service.
- Interface with customers and sales representatives to handle both pre-sales and post sales service functions.
- Assist in product purchasing and order fulfillment activities such as taking orders, giving
pricing information, determining appropriate shipping methods, routes and rates, etc.
- Provide price and cost proposals in response to customer?s requests. Job requirements:
- Excellent customer support skills
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to analyze complex problems and summarize key issues in a clear manner
- Ability to analyze and summarize test data to evaluate system performance against
- Ability to quickly summarize customer requirements from lengthy documents
- Good understanding of cellular technology: GSM, WCDMA, LTE
- General knowledge of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and deployment architecture
- Some understanding of building structure, floor plans and how it affects RF propagation
- Ability to pick up new knowledge on RF planning, simulation, prediction, propagation and
- Willing to learn the indoor / outdoor propagation modelling tools such as iBwave
- Experience troubleshooting Linux based hardware
- Experience with IP networking and routing
- Experience with customer tracking software (CRM)
- Works well in a small team as well as independently
- Willingness to work evenings and week-ends on occasion
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or suitable industry experience
- This position is open to new graduates with co-op or no experience.
||1396 Borregas Avenue |
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED