Technical Implementation Consultant (Poland) Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Negotiable Package + performance related bonus + Health Plan + 20-26 Days Holiday (depending on seniority) + Public Holidays
Guidewire is growing our professional services team based on strong customer demand. We have an immediate need for a Technical Implementation Consultant who can work on-site implementing our product for General Insurance Carriers.
Our software is a large, packaged software application that is integrated in a multi-tier web application environment using standard technologies like web services and JMS messaging. The Technical implementation Consultant should be able to design, program, test and deploy complicated integration software using our internally-designed language Gosu, as well as Java. Gosu runs on the Java Virtual Machine and is 100% compatible with Java (http://gosu-lang.org/.) The purpose of a foundation in OOD/OOP is to understand the complexities of the integration solutions we design while we are onsite. The ideal background would be in JAVA, C#, Scala, C++, or SmallTalk.
Technical Implementation Consultants are expected to spend the majority of their time on site with the customer's business and technical teams. Guidewire employs a flexible travel model that requires consultants to be on site four days per week and away from home three nights per week. Consultants work the fifth day from their home office. These roles represent Guidewire Software to our customer. The position requires a unique blend of technical expertise, design skills, programming skills, and customer-facing skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- Learn and master Guidewire's ClaimCenter product in order to perform technical consulting and achieve certification
- Use Gosu, Guidewire's open source language, to integrate and configure our software at insurance carriers throughout Europe
- Consult with insurance carrier technical consultants to qualify technical and business requirements
- Become a subject matter expert in insurance industry technical solutions as well as a Gosu expert
Functional & Interpersonal Domain Expertise:
- Exceptional integration skills using advanced OOD/OOP and messaging for n-tier applications integration as a hands-on programming resource, not simply architecture
Customer Focus/Team Work
- Willingness and ability to travel 80%
- Capability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English
- Consulting & Leadership Skills - Ability to adapt to various work settings and serve in an advisory/leadership role
- Ability to handle technical leadership tasks (Solution Design, Estimating)
- Ability to work with a variety of customers from different departments in large and small groups
- Dedication to delivering exceptional results
- Strong personal initiative and ability to personally execute with minimal oversight
- Cross functional skills and experience working on small teams
As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support services to prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guides us in all that we do.
Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization, especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, US with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and now, Dublin. Guidewire is publicly traded on the NYSE EURONEXT on the call sign GWRE.
||Warsaw, IN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services