Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Â
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to create and deliver high-quality, professional training courses, Workday is looking for you!
Workday's Knowledge Management group is looking for professional Instructors who have experience that runs the entire gamut of training -- from course concept to development to delivery. This position will support our Cross Application tools that include Reporting, Security, Business Process Framework and Integrations.
The ideal candidate will be able to teach the Workday business application to diverse audiences, including customers, implementation consultants, partners, and application developers. You will have the ability to define the course requirements, create the course deliverables, and see the work through, including delivery of the course. In addition, a proven ability to independently manage projects is highly desirable.
This position requires the ability to collaborate with Development and Product Management to ensure accuracy of course content and use of functionality, and Professional Services and Product Support for relevancy of course offerings. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
Position can be based out of Pleasanton, Chicago, Atlanta, or Secaucus, NJ.Experience/ Responsibilities/Skills/Education:
- Experience with the use and practices of technical applications in a training or implementation capacity is required.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills are required.
- Experience with e-Learning tools, development and delivery is highly desirable.
- Ability to define course objectives and deliverables based on course offering and audience.
- Travel will be required.
- Strong technical aptitude is required.
- 3 years of training delivery experience
- 5+ years implementing integration solutions with ERP software
- 5+ years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial software application experience
- 2+ Years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
- WebLogic, WebSphere, WebMethods, or other middleware experience
- Bachelor degree or higher is required.