Technical Marketing Engineer SeaMicro
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED SeaMicro seeks an exceptional Technical Marketing Engineer. Technical Marketing Engineers work with customers, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering teams to understand customer use cases, apply them to SeaMicro solutions, perform detailed product testing and present testing results so that they inform the product road map and improve selling strategies. Technical Marketing Engineers will test equipment, write technical case studies, review customer test plans, and develop ROI calculators. This role provides opportunities for talented individuals to present technical information about products, identify competitive advantages, respond to RFPs, and conduct product demonstrations to customers.
- 7 years large-scale data center industry experience
- Proficiency in the deployment of servers and switching in data centers is required
- Ability to quickly create Web applications using PHP
- Strong background in Linux technologies and operating open source applications such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Nginx, Apache, and MySQL
- Experience in working tools such as Memcached/Cassandra, Riak, Rettice, and Terracotta is highly desired
- The candidate must have strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem solving skills
- A solid work history and a proven track record of completing projects on time
- Creativity is a must with a proven track record of success to match
A BS degree in EE/CS/Computer Engineering is required.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED