Technical Presales Consultant Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is actively seeking individuals to be a part of the Workday sales team supporting and promoting the technical aspect of the selling engagement.Â Â Workdayâs contemporary technical foundation and delivery model requires creative, passionate and compelling technical sales professionals to reflect the unique nature of the platform.Â
Specific job duties include:
- Articulating the value and expanding adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) to different audiences.
- Describing the technical architecture of the Workday solution.
- Highlighting the advantages of the Workday architecture over legacy ERP systems.
- Demonstrating the value of SaaS via the Workday Lifecycle.
- Understanding and communicating the Security, Privacy, Performance and Support aspects of the Workday SaaS offering.
Candidates interested in joining the Workday sales team as a Technical Presales Consultant exhibit a strong combination of technical skills, industry experience and an unimpeachable âstage presenceâ.Â Â Â Articulating and differentiating the Workday technical foundation and delivery model requires:
- 3+ years of software pre-sales experience.
- A strong technical knowledge including but not limited to:
- Legacy ERP technology background.
- Integration design pattern knowledge from flat files to Web services.
- Object Oriented (OO) programming skills/understanding.
- Software as a Service work experience and/or knowledge of the delivery model and associated characteristics.
- Comprehensive security background covering encryption technologies, network architectures, communications security, LDAP, SAML (single sign-on) and application level access methods.
- Java, .NET or other toolset experience.
- Experience with prospect/customer internal security and compliance teams a plus.
- Mad presentation skills!
Whatâs great about this job?
- The Technical Presales Consultant is leveraged strategically in all parts of the sales cycle, including delivering value pitches to business users including CFOs, CHROs, etc â of course in addition to deep dive technical discussions with IT.
- Being part of advanced/new technology discussions including SaaS, Enterprise integration, and Global Security.
- Representing disruptive technology in a large addressable market.
- Being the David in the David and Goliath story â taking down the big boys .
- The Technical Presales Consultant supports all verticals so you will gain broad experience in many industries.
||Atlanta, GA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services