Technical Product Evangelist at Jaspersoft in San Francisco, CA Jaspersoft
The Product Evangelist is responsible for creating excitement for, and understanding of, Jaspersoft products in the market. He or she will enable the technical aspects of our prospective customers' buyer journey (education, requirements definition and evaluation) leading up to engagement with our sales team. This person will drive the design and development of core technical marketing assets, such as product demos and website content, and promote Jaspersoft solutions at industry and Jaspersoft-sponsored events.
Success in this position will result in prospects completing more of their buying process and developing their preference for Jaspersoft online and without the need for personalized Sales Engineering resources.
- Online Demos: Define, storyboard, script, and produce (with outside agency support when appropriate) compelling online product demos for Jaspersoft web properties.
- Online Evaluations: Working with the product management, online marketing team and sales engineers (SEs) to design and lead the success of the Jaspersoft Evaluation Accelerator environment to help prospective customers evaluate Jaspersoft, including version updates and new content modules
- Technical Web Content: Working with SEs, determine commonly asked questions to develop online product content to help prospects and community members get answers and learn some of these tasks without taking up SE time.
- Support the development and content structure of new online documentation materials from design to rollout
- Regular Webinar Demos: Coordinate (and host as needed) regular product demonstration webinars for prospective customers.
- Sales Tools: Work with SEs to gather demo best practices and publish to Sales/SEs in the form of training/videos
- Road show and tradeshow support: Provide technical representation at regional events
- Analyst/Press briefing support
- Design and build sophisticated and appealing BI product demonstrations working closely with the Product Management and Sales teams to ensure product demonstrations highlight Jaspersoft strengths in vertical industries and horizontal application areas
- Time permitting, perform hands-on competitive analysis of various BI products including building and designing reports, analysis views, and dashboards
- Participate in community interaction in online and offline forums
- Strong technical ability with thorough understanding of BI or application development with hands-on experience building web applications or BI solutions
- Hands-on experience with SQL and related database environments such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Excellent customer-facing and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience using multimedia tools to build demos and presentations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Driven, self-starter who is highly organized and productive
- Good aesthetic sense that enables the creation of professional-looking demos and presentations
- 2-3 years work experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- BS Degree in a technical or related field, or equivalent experience
||San Francisco, CA |