Technical Product Manager, Business Process Framework Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Title:Â Technical Product Manager â Business Process Framework
Location:Â Pleasanton, CA
Are you an automationÂ aficionado? Â Do you think deep thoughts about processes optimization,Â efficienciesÂ and effectiveness? Â Is "BPM" is in your vernacular and you have strong desire to join a team whose mission is to produce innovative enhancements of exceptional quality? Â If your answer is "yes" to theÂ precedingÂ questions, Â then we are looking for you!
The Tools Product Management teamÂ at Workday is growing at a fast pace, and we're looking for folks with a strategic vision and a proven track record for successfully getting sought-after products to market. InÂ the Business Process Framework space, you'll get to design revolutionaryÂ features for what can best be described as our Â "Workflow" engine - a core technology upon which our applications are built. Â Product managers at Workday are involved in all aspects of the product managementÂ life cycle. Â They design great new features to delight our customers,Â evangelize the enhancements to both internal and external stakeholders, all while sweating out the details to deliver a superior end product.
The ideal candidate will possess these qualities:
- Experience with automationÂ technologies
History of working with Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Ability to clearly articulate product requirements andÂ prioritizeÂ enhancement requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with scrum and other agile development methods
- Experience with SaaS
- 3+ years of product management, consulting, or development experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer Science or other technical major
...and do the following on a regular basis:
- Collaborate with Workday's customers, development, services and sales teams to understand their requirements
- Write detailed feature specifications based on requirements
- WorkÂ with our visual designers to create robust well thought out use cases and detailed wireframes
- Manage uptake of new enhancements by coordinating with internal development
- Communicate enhancements to customers via workshops and knowledge transfers
- Work with the development organization through design, testing and product release
- Define a product roadmap and determine requirements for each release
- Participate in customer facing situations and user conferences as a product expert
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services