Technical Product Manager Narrative Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job opening ID19
Roles and responsibilitiesNarrative Science is seeking a talented Technical Product Manager to help define product vision for Narrative Science?s next generation authoring platform and steward product development from conception to fruition. The Technical Product Manager will own a product roadmap which will need to be continuously curated, prioritized and assessed.
The Technical Product Manager will be key to enabling the Engineering team to rapidly gather requirements from multiple stakeholders, moderate design reviews, negotiate deadlines and release schedules, track status and keep communication flowing across the organization. The Technical Product Manager will work with the Engineering team on a daily basis to help facilitate Agile / Scrum development, including sprint planning, daily scrums, ticketing, backlog prioritization, demos and sprint reviews. In addition, the Technical Product Manager will work with our Client Launch teams to assist in capturing and defining User Stories for our authoring products.
This is a demanding role, requiring the ability to manage many efforts at once and keep multiple parties in sync and aligned on the same goals. We are seeking only candidates that are truly passionate about technology, are fun to work with and will bring with them high-standards and commitment to creating great software, fostering a collaborative work environment and building a culture of success.
Skill setThe ideal candidate will have the following:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- 2+ years experience developing or managing high-tech products; web applications, backend services, big data, cloud computing, SaaS. Experience with user-facing applications is strongly desired. Mobile applications a plus.
- Proven ability to create and set product vision to guide product development efforts
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Methodologies, like SCRUM, XP
- Experience with Jira, Pivotal Tracker or other issue management tools
- Ability to run efficient meetings with tight agendas and actionable takeaways
- Proven ability to keep teams on track and delivering within agreed upon timelines
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED