Technical Product Manager - Collaboration Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize through Fortune 500 companies.
Weâre looking a Product Manager with the following skills to lead our technology efforts related to collaboration:
- Collaborate with Workday's customers, application development, services and sales teams to understand their requirements
- Write detailed feature specifications based on requirements
- Work with development teams through design, testing and product release
- Participate in customer facing situations and user conferences as a product expert
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to changeÂ
- Define a product roadmap and determine requirements for each release
- Experience with SaaS is a plusÂ
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a plus
- Experience with consumer web technologies is a plus
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires experience with collaboration technologies (BPM, social, similar) and web services
- Requires 3+ years enterprise software experience
- Requires 3+ years of product management, consulting, or development experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree in computer Science or other technical major
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services