Technical Product Manager - Core Servers Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize through Fortune 500 companies.
Weâre looking a Product Manager with the following skills to help drive our technology efforts related to core server architecture:
- In-depth knowledge of application server architecture
- Experience in building highly scalable, extremely reliable transactional systems in a SaaS environment
- Experience in distributed systems
- Solid understanding of Operations of such systems in data centers
- Work with Core Technology Architects through design, implementation and testing
- Work with Operations through roll out and metrics of platform changes
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Define a product roadmap and determine requirements for each release
- Experience with SaaS is a plus
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a plus
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires 5+ years enterprise software experience
- Requires 5+ years of product management, consulting, or development experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree in computer Science or other technical major
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services