Technical Program Manager Turn
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn's existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it's like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Program Managers work within the Program Management Office (PMO), with a mission to lead and drive all projects in world class enterprise level software.
The PMO team works closely with cross functional teams such as Client Services, Business Development, Product Marketing, Product Management, Business Analysis, User Experience, Engineering (Platform, Applications, Middleware), QA, IT, and Technical Operations.
Examples of our projects include the following: customer facing development, internal back office applications, highly technical and specialized server-side development, technical operations and infrastructure build out to support our rapid growth within the US as well as international expansion.
- Own the overall project and deliverables. Maintain work breakdown structure, detailed implementation schedule, and project plan.
- Building and maintaining a trusted, cooperative relationship with internal and external partners both for specific projects as well as being their primary interface to Engineering on an ongoing basis
- Oversee project development efforts to keep projects on schedule, on budget, and to specification.
- Run project related meetings: kick-off meeting, daily stand-up, checkpoint meetings, post-mortem / retrospectives.
- Identify dependencies and manage all intra, inter, and 3rd-party dependencies.
- Proactively manage and mitigate project risks, and maintain risk management, critical path analysis, impact assessment, and risk response plan.
- Take appropriate resolution steps, including changes in work methods, proposing alternate solutions / strategies, and revised project schedules.
- Coordinate and prepare status reports to keep stakeholders informed of project status and related issues.
- Manage change control system.
- Be an active member in the Program Management Office which includes building processes, policies, and other requests to continue to enhance the organization.
- Solid project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in cross-functional environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to mitigate issues.
- Willingness to learn from and contribute to the Program Management Office team.
- Thorough understanding of the end to end product development life cycle, best practices, and project management methodologies including both waterfall and agile (ex. Scrum).
- 5+ yrs of technical project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record developing detailed plans for complex projects, with changing requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines.
- Must be able to build and foster good relationships and be able to look out for the greater good of the team.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in software team structure, workflow, process, tools and team dynamics to help us manage our rapid growth
- CS, EE or equivalent degree preferred
- PMP is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office suite (including Visio and Project), SCM (Source Control Management), BTS (bug tracking system), DMT (documentation management tools), Agile Project Management tools.
Location: Redwood City
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
||Redwood City, CA 94063 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED