TECHNICAL PROJECT/CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER Burrtech
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED TECHNICAL PROJECT/CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER
A leading IT consulting company located in the DTC area is looking for a bright, talented professional who enjoys working in the field of IT. We are currently looking for an IT Project/Client Relations Manager and are eager to fill this role as we are experiencing new growth.
Please read the description below and if you feel you qualify, submit your resume with a COVER LETTER, SALARY REQUIREMENTS and AVAILABILITY. Resumes without these requested items WILL NOT BE considered for review. Due to the overwhelming amount of resumes received, we will not contact you unless you are being considered for the position. Please only apply if you meet all or most of the stated requirements, as we are looking for people to hit the ground running.
TECHNICAL PROJECT/CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER
We are looking for a unique and talented individual to help build and support our IT consulting business. This position will report directly to the COO in collaborating to establish an increase in sales, revenue and value added services. 3+ years minimum experience of combined project management, external client relationship management and general knowledge of IT is required. MUST be able to confidently manage a large number of projects, clients, and priorities.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Building and optimizing relationships with IT Consulting clients (External)
- IT Project Management and IT Consulting services (External)
- Project Management (Internal and External)
- Create and maintain procedures and documentation
- Strong ability to drive technical projects to completion, under budget and on time
- Polished and professional client relationship experience and skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborative with technical and nontechnical teams
- Expert use of project management tools, such as Microsoft Project
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience with training and/or consulting
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Burrtech is a leading technology solutions company that delivers IT excellence, partnering with companies to find real business solutions.
Burrtech aligns technology with business strategy. Many businesses see IT as a cost center; our partners have a different paradigm, taking advantage of Burrtech's dynamic solutions to change IT into a strategic asset.
Self Funded All Jobs: at Burrtech
|Headquarters:||6050 Greenwood Plaza Blvd|
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Support Burrtech with Social Media services