Technical Project Coordinator Optoro
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Technology department's mission is to build great products for our clients - some of the biggest names in the retail and third party distribution industry. We are looking for wicked smart people to join our group of amazing developers who are building great applications for a well performing and scalable business.
The Tech Project Coordinator will be responsible for understanding the needs of the business, communicating them to the tech team and ensuring the right products are created to fit those needs. This newly created position will also be responsible for working with product owners to ensure their ideas are captured, prioritized and delivered. This position is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates who are interested in working in a start-up environment and would like to gain knowledge and project management experience in the tech world.
This is a full-time exempt position in Optoro's corporate headquarters in Lanham, Maryland, until such time a Washington, DC office is opened. Centrally located near the intersection of Route 50 and I-495, our offices are a short 20 to 30 minute drive from downtown DC, Bethesda, Annapolis, Columbia, or Alexandria and we have ample free parking around our office building. The New Carrollton Metrorail station is less than 4 miles away and two Metrobus stops less than a block away. Chipotle, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Buffalo Wild Wings, Subway and more are within a 5 mile radius and there are several restaurants within walking distance.
- Work with tech and non-tech staff to coordinate projects and deliverables
- Ensure work in progress is aligned with business goals
- Communicate project status to product owners
- Ensure work is tracked appropriately in project-tracking tools and timelines are met
- Ensure projects completed match business requirements
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time by your manager
- Very well organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Love working with a process while staying flexible
- Experience herding cats a plus!
- Ability to learn distributed software applications
- Proven track record of getting stuff done
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Degree not required - actual smarts required (not just book smarts)
Optoro is proud to offer a generous benefits package to our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Company-Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Company-Sponsored Events
- Free Fitness Center Membership
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the Subject Line of your email.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Optoro is a rapidly growing technology company, providing software and ecommerce marketing solutions for excess and returned inventory. We work with some of the biggest names in retail, such as Home Depot and BJs Wholesale, and our proprietary software platform is revolutionizing the reverse logistics industry.
20 - 50M RaisedInvestors: Grotech Ventures
, Revolution Growth All Jobs: at Optoro
|Headquarters:||5001-A Forbes Blvd|
Lanham, MD 20706
|Industry:||Retailing / Distribution|
|Company Profile:||Optoro is a rapidly growing technology company, providing software and ecommerce marketing solutions for excess and returned inventory. We work with some of the biggest names in retail, such as Home Depot and BJs Wholesale, and our proprietary software platform is revolutionizing the reverse logistics industry.
Originally launched in the Washington, DC area in 2004 as eSpot, Optoro was founded in 2008 and has an experienced management team with an outstanding group of investors including Revolution Growth fund (lead by former AOL executives Steve Case and Ted Leonsis) and Grotech Ventures. We are looking for individuals with energy, passion and dedication to thrive in our fast-paced, client-centric environment. For more information, please visit www.optoro.com and www.BLINQ.com.
Support Optoro with Social Media services