Technical Recruiter - Contract Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader and the next big thing in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS), cloud solutions for managing global businesses. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Contract Technical Recruiter will join our fun, energetic and growing Talent Acquisition Organization that consists of passionate and dedicated Recruiters, Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators who believe in the creating a world class recruiting organization focused on finding great talent and shaping the future of a great company.Â The recruiter will work directly with hiring managers and their teams to identify and hire talent for a variety of roles in Technology including Mobile, Development, QA, Product Management, IT, Technical Production Operations/Systems, Architecture and Security.
Position is based out of our San Francisco Office.
- Full life cycle recruiting for Technical roles
- Sourcing for key talent through Taleo, LinkedIn, Facebook and other on-line, social media
- Provide recommendations for recruitment strategy and the use of various on and off-line products and tools to assist in attracting key talent for your searches
- Drive candidate screening, interview & offer process, communicating with candidates throughout the process; ensuring a consistent, positive candidate experience
- Develop hiring manager and internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Build talent pipelines and candidate relationships for future opportunities
- Maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking systemÂ
- 6+ years technical recruiting experience within a fast paced organization, preferably with experience in web-based, SaaS product companies.
- The ability to influence without authority, a drive for action
- Strong business acumen and competitive market awareness
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, Taleo, Jobvite, etc.
- The ability to build relationships with hiring managers at all levels.Â
- Significant experience with direct sourcing, using social media, LinkedIn, and other creative approaches (flash mob?)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and MS OutlookÂ
- A strong client focused and sales orientedÂ attitude
- Knowledge of the web talent market / space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidatesÂ
- Knowledge of online and social media
- BA/BS preferred
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services