Technical Recruiter (Software / IT ) - San Francisco,CA Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it! This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber software engineering talent, and able to demonstrate creativity in your search methods. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting, and sourcing passive software IT professionals. You must be someone that can lead by example, deliver great customer service to your hiring managers, highly organized, and energetic in this high-paced environment.
Location: This full-time technical recruiter position must work out of our San Francisco headquarters office (250 Brannan Street, San Francisco by AT&T Ball park).
- Effectively consult with your hiring managers & leadership team to understand their talent needs, and build a staffing plan.
- Build your pipeline, and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy cold calling, phone screens, and networking.
- Become an expert in Splunk technology, new products, applications, and how to prospect & convert into candidate interest.
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system to track & manage the recruitment process flow.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and niche job boards.
- Ability to generate a high volume and high quality candidate pipeline under very tight timelines.
- Manage multiple searches (5-10) simultaneously with attention to meeting customer deadlines.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity.
- Strategize and develop new â€œout-of-the boxâ€ methods to fill your pipeline.
Education: Got it!
- 3-5 years of previous full-cycle IT software recruiting experience at an agency or Web 2.0 company. Our ideal candidate will have both agency & in-house software technical recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting technical candidates (at all levels including Entry to VP levels) within the Software Engineering, Cloud, Big Data and IT industry.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting skills, and the ability to partner effectively with all teams.
- Leads by example: A team player who is self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency, and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, AIRS and Linkedin Corporate Recruiter.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of professionalism, and can be trusted with confidential HR information.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of Â³big dataÂ²â€¹generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more. â€¨ â€¨Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has 5,600 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber-security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA Â from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk now has over 800 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco with offices around the world. WeÂ¹ve built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
||This full |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED