Technical Resume Writer / Editor RiseSmart, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED RiseSmart is a dynamic fast paced Silicon Valley venture backed HR Technology Company looking for stellar resume writers! RiseSmart provides next-generation Outplacement solutions. The company leverages a common technology platform, proven methodologies, and one-on-one support to help employers with their workforce strategy, and displaced employees with their career strategy. RiseSmart drives significant ROI to organizations by offering affordable pricing, reducing severance costs and unemployment taxes for outplacement services..
Duties will include:
- Critique, editing, re-writes of existing resumes for clients in Technology based industries
- Writing resumes from scratch with client-provided data for clients in Technology based industries
- Direct interaction with client as necessary by phone/email
- Three or more years of resume writing experience for clients at all organizational levels - entry level to executive
- Two or more years? experience writing TECHNICAL RESUMES (Engineering, IT, Science, Math, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of various resume formats and the ability to determine when each is appropriate to a specific individual
- Relevant experience as a professional resume writer
- Certification from one of the major career organizations (NRWA, CDI, CPRW, CRS etc.) preferred
Location is open as this is a remote position however you must be based in the United States. With your application, please let us know how many hours you are available per week and specifically what schedule you can commit to during PST business hours, as there may be some US-based client interaction required. Please also include one technical resume sample with your applications. Applications without a sample will not be considered.
||San Jose, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED