Technical Resume Writer / Editor RiseSmart, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED RiseSmart is looking for talented resume writers to join their team of professionals. RiseSmart is a dynamic, fast-paced Silicon Valley venture backed HR Technology Company that provides next-generation Outplacement solutions. We help employers with their workforce strategy and displaced employees with their career strategy, supported by our stellar team of resume writers.
-Providing resume critiques, editing, and re-writing resumes for clients in Technology based industries
-Writing resumes from scratch with client-provided data
-Direct interaction with clients as necessary by phone and/or email
- Three or more years of resume writing experience for clients at all organizational levels - entry level to executive
- Two or more years? experience writing TECHNICAL RESUMES (Engineering, IT, Science, Math, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of various resume formats and the ability to determine the best formats for each individual
- Relevant experience as a professional resume writer
- Certification from one of the major career organizations (NRWA, CDI, CPRW, CRS etc.) preferred
?I love working for RiseSmart. As a writer, it has the established tools and operations processes needed to ensure consistency and stability, and also the creative environment necessary to achieve flexibility when working with clients. As a company, RiseSmart is the best I?ve ever worked for. Collaborative work environment, strong leadership and opportunities to grow within the company.? ? Geoff, Resume Writer at RiseSmart
Location is open as this is a remote position however you must be based in the United States. With your application, please let us know how many hours you are available per week and specifically what schedule you can commit to during PST business hours, as there may be some US-based client interaction required. Please also include one technical resume sample with your applications. Applications without a sample will not be considered.
This is an hourly position.
||San Jose, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED