Technical Sales Engineer (11788196) Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
Job Posting: Jun 20, 2014, 2:22:16 AM
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin-Oak Hill (TX30)
Job Field: Technical Sales
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Experienced
Freescale Semiconductor is the global leader in embedded processing solutions, supporting the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, analog ICs and connectivity ? our vital technologies are the foundation to the innovations that make our world greener, safer, healthier and more connected. For more than 50 years, Freescale has played an essential role in the evolution of embedded solutions, and we want you to be a part of our next half-century. Freescale is committed to attracting great people of all styles, thoughts, cultures and backgrounds. We are driven by a culture of ownership, teamwork, and results ? an engagement worldwide of more than 18,000 employees.
This position supports our Global Sales and Marketing organization based in Austin, TX. This is a position where you will be traveling to multiple client sites weekly. The position is based out of the Freescale Texas Sales Office in Austin, TX.
- Contribute to Freescale market share and revenue growth in the Austin,TX market
- Identify and win key growth accounts/opportunities for Freescale solutions
- Articulate Freescale's solutions and value proposition that meet customer's needs
- Effectively sell Freescale's entire product line
- Effectively articulate internally and externally problems customer(s) is trying to solve
- Requires significant day travel with limited overnight stays
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Personal Drive to grow in focused strategic accounts
- Excellent personal skills that will create, develop and foster relationships at focused accounts and with distributor partners
- Understanding and history of working with distribution in the electronics industry
- Customer/market knowledge in Texas
||Austin, TX |