Technical Sales Engineer Audinate
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Upon arriving at Audinate, the Technical Sales Engineer will be expected to quickly become an expert in Audinate technology and reflect this expertise & knowledge by supporting Audinate's objective to help OEM clients, A/V consultants, designers and installation contractors to understand the value proposition Audinate brings. The Technical Sales Engineer is responsible for building and growing the relationships with A/V Design Consultants/ Installation Contractors and OEM Distribution channels.
The successful individual will responsible to develop a partner program to increase the market share and adoption of Audinate's patented Dante media networking technology. This individual will have the opportunity to not only be a key team contributor, but will have the opportunity to play a significant role as the organization grows. Audinate's growth is expected to dramatically outpace the industry.
This role is essential for Audinate to capitalize on its unique technology to reinforce its position of market leadership. Audinate's is the fastest growing media networking solution in the market. The optimal candidate should be in Portland, Oregon, although we may consider other experienced candidates.
In particular, the new Technical Sales Engineer is responsible for:
- Working with OEM sales and distribution teams to educate them on Audinate and benefits that Dante networking brings. Provide assistance to the sales team as required working with AV consultants, contractors, touring sound companies, and licensees' manufacturers' representatives.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth expertise on Audinate's technology, products and their applications, and use it to establish technical credibility with audio and video equipment design consultants and installation contractors who specify networked systems.
- Develop and expand the channel.
- Understanding the needs of the AV projects in order to propose effective technical solutions involving Dante.
- Present provide presentations, training courses and webinars to targeted audiences. Represent the product to customers and end-users at events such as conferences, trade shows, and seminars.
- Work alongside the Audinate sales team to support sales activities and present solutions effectively and professionally.
Skills and Experience
The following characteristics and experience will describe the successful candidate:
- Candidate must possess 8-10 years of experience in technical sales or field applications engineering.
- Candidate must possess or be able to grasp technical concepts especially in the area of networking.
- Candidate must possess a strong understanding of networking TCP/IP protocols and network switching infrastructure.
- A deep knowledge of Audio/Video related technology is highly desirable.
- Proven experience and drive to expand market presence and have pulse on market activities.
- Possesses excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Possesses strong creative problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills; and able to creatively discuss technology and associated business needs.
- Possesses strong willingness to work collaboratively and communicate cross functionally with both technical and non-technical individuals internally as well directly with customers on issues and solutions.
- The candidate should be a bright, engaging, articulate, self-motivated, self-disciplined possessing the willingness to succeed.
- Willingness and ability to travel 25-30%.
||Portland, OR 97209 |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Business Development|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Audinate is a leading provider of media networking products and solutions that deliver professional quality audio over Ethernet. Using Audinate's patented Dante technology, digital media networking just got easy. Audinate's solutions have been licensed by customers across the AV industry and can be found in installations and live sound applications globally.
Shipping Product Investors: Innovation Capital
, Starfish Ventures All Jobs: at Audinate
|Headquarters:||1732 NW Quimby Street|
Portland, OR 97209
|Industry:||Networking and Equipment|
|Company Profile:||Audinate revolutionizes the way Audio-Video systems are connected. We do this by enabling transport of high quality media over standard IT networks.
Audinate's patented media networking solution is called Dante- which makes digital media networking easy. Dante provides high performance digital media networking over Ethernet that meets quality and performance requirements of professional live sound, AV installations and broadcast plus recording systems. Audinate's solution has been licensed by customers across the AV industry and can be found in installations and live sound applications globally. The Dante networking solution, Dante-MY16-AUD, was recognized by EDN and won the 2009 EDN Innovation award in Australia for Best Application for Field Programmable Logic.
Audinate was the first spin-out company of National ICT Australia (NICTA). It was founded in 2006 after more than 3 years of intensive research and development by the company's founders, all leading computer networking experts, to find a solution to the problem of transporting high quality audio and media over standard multi-use TCP/IP computer networks. The team developed innovative technology that solved the problem of long, variable delays through the network and provided a way to tightly synchronize multiple audio outputs. It also took a novel approach to simplifying network set-up and management for non-experts.
The company has created the world's first truly compliant IP over Ethernet networking solution for the professional Audio/Visual (AV) industry, capable of transmitting many channels of high bandwidth, uncompressed sample accurate digital media with imperceptible latency and high synchronization performance. With its breakthrough networking technology, Dante-, Audinate is well positioned as the industry transforms from analog to high quality digital media networking.|
Support Audinate with Social Media services