Technical Sourcer Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networksâ"¢ , the leading network security company and leader in next-generation firewalls and security solutions, is looking for a Technical Sourcer to partner with Recruiters to find top talent for positions within the full R&D Software and Hardware Development Lifecycle to include, but not limited to: Software Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Chip Verification/Development Engineers, Product Managers, Technical Marketing Engineers, Technical Writers, and other members of technical staff.
This Sourcer will partner with the Recruiters and be a dedicated resource to the Staffing team. They will research, identify and assess talent to assist on difficult-to-fill positions, ranging from candidates early in their careers to more experienced candidates.â€‹ This person will engage in creating and maintaining pipeline activities, andâ€‹ develop â€œpassiveâ€ candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, name generation and internet mining.â€‹
- Source active and passive candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, job boards, and employee referrals
- Work with recruiter(s) and hiring managers to effectively profile specific criteria and skill sets for each role, generate ideas around sourcing strategies, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process
- Generate a high volume/â€‹high quality pipelines of candidates for multiple requisitions under very tight timelines
- When possible, provide pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active on-going candidate campaigns
- Develop or use existing tracking systems, metrics and reports to demonstrate successful lead generation of candidates throughout the different stages of candidate sourcing
- Strong skills using internet resources including but not limited to: resume databases, recruiting and search techniques such as LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, advanced Boolean searches, blogs, and job boards
- Previous experience in sourcing for technical roles in Engineering, computer software, Networking/Network Security, firewalls is highly preferred
- Previous experience with reverse recruiting, conducting telephone screens and screening resumes for designated hard to fill positions is required.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED