Technical Sourcer - Talent Acquisition - Telecommute - SF Bay Area Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader and the next big thing in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS), cloud solutions for managing global businesses. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Technical Sourcer will join our fun and energetic Talent Acquisition Organization that consists of passionate and dedicated Recruiters, Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators who believe in the creating a world class recruiting organization focused on finding great talent and shaping the future of a great company.Â The sourcer will work directly with the recruiting teams and their hiring management teams to identify sources and strategies for hiring talent for a variety of roles in Technology including Software Engineering, Development, QA, Product Management, IT, Technical Production Operations/Systems.
Location: Prefer candidate to be based out of San Francisco or Pleasanton office however flexible on telecommute for the right candidate with a strong preference for being located within the Bay Area.
Note: this is initially a contract role with the possibility of contract to hire.
The Technical Talent Sourcer is responsible for creating and maintaining a continual /active flow of candidates by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals, and other advanced recruitment techniques for current and future open positions.Â Responsible for proactively sourcing talented and diverse candidates through innovative sourcing techniques; identifying top talent to fill critical positions by utilizing online database searches, internal databases, networking, referrals, research and telephone cold calling.Â Responsible for developing a target list of companies and prospects, in conjunction with the recruiter and hiring manager.
- Â Â Â Work closely with recruiters to understand requirements for each open position and contribute to the development of new strategies to reach out to individuals with the desired qualifications.
- Â Â Â Prepares target lists with recruiters and hiring managers and develops a sourcing strategy for eachÂ requisition
- Â Â Â Utilize recruiting and sourcing tools (i.e. job boards, social media, database, search engines, networking) to build an ongoing candidate pipeline for both current and future job requisitions.
- Â Â Â Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit.
- Â Â Â Makes initial candidate contact and builds relationships/ networks with prospective candidates with the primary focus on lead generation and the development of new candidate prospects to develop an interest level in company opportunities.
- Â Â Â Manages applicant tracking system, maintains accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies, procedures, and OFCCP regulations.
- Â Â Â Â Builds a robust network of top talent, gains market intelligence and assesses candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role and or program area.
- Â Â Â Identify and participate in industry and technical events; develop a calendar of events for job fairs, meet ups, user groups and industry events to have a recruiting presence (passive or active)
- Â Â Â Assist recruiters in providing coverage on requirements
- Â Â Â Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required
- Â Â Â Minimum of 5 years experience in a technical recruiter or sourcer role - preference for Mobile, Java, Cloud experience
- Â Â Â Bachelors (or higher) in HR, or Business related field
- Â Â Â Experience with advanced internet searches, understanding of Boolean search logic and various search engines
- Â Â Â Ability to gather information by telephone, including "networking calls" for information and identifying potential prospects for search assignments
- Â Â Â Excellent planning and organizational skills; able to manage multiple high priority projects effectively in a high volume, fast-paced service environment
- Â Â Â Proven networking abilities and strong follow up skills
- Â Â Â Excellent customer service skills and results orientation
- Â Â Â Intermediate understanding of Excel, Outlook, and Internet
- Â Â Â Strong business acumen and diverse business perspective Knowledge of HR laws related to recruiting
- Â Â Â Prefer experience with HR systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Â Â Â Prefer experience developing competitive market intelligence for talent
- Â Â Â Knowledge of business concepts and terminology and a desire to learn about industry news, developments and companies or industry sectors
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
Required certification in AIRS certification preferred CIR or CDR or CSSR as granted by AIRS
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services