Technical Support Analys Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Support Analys
Czech Republic, Prague,Na Strzi 65/1702
Friday, November 23, 2012
Infor Global Solutions is one of the world's fastest growing software companies and we are going places! Providing business-specific software solutions to over 70,000 organizations and growing in size to over 8,000 employees and across more than 100 countries, we are a leader in the global marketplace. For additional information, visit www.infor.com/company/careers/.
Position: Technical Support Analyst
The Technical Support Analyst provides support to customers, answering questions on function and technical aspects of the product via the telephone and/or Internet and conveys customer feedback to the product development team. This position serves as primary support liaison between company and customer, in a highly team oriented environment. We are looking for support analysts to strengthen our technical team in a technical environment that is evolving at a fast pace.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering questions from our European customers on technical aspects of the product, being fully responsible for the resolution of issues you are handling.
- Proactively keeping customers informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability, documenting all information in required tracking systems.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other departments, if necessary.
- Contributing and maintaining information in global knowledge base.
- Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialization.
- Excellent customer focus and strong communication skills.
- Good technical skills to analyse data, research and solve diverse technical issues.
- Experience of Windows operating systems with knowledge of Windows security and Active Directory.
- Experience or exposure to Microsoft SQL databases and / or Oracle Databases.
- The desire to learn and explore new technology within Infor is fundamental along with the ability to communicate at all levels within the company and its customers.
· Self-motivation in an IT environment with rapidly evolving products is key.
- Team player.
- Highly developed PC skills.
- English on professional level
- Ability to speak and write German language is highly desirable.
- User experience with ERP.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and best practices.
- Exposure to ERP software, cloud technologies are of great benefit.
- Exposure to Infor SunSystems would be advantageous
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with the 10th. largest Enterprise Software company in the world.
- Benefit from experienced senior consultants as a mentor to build your career.
- Comprehensive and on-going training and development programs.
- Rewarding career in an international working environment.
- Opportunity to work alongside recognized experts in the field.
- Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce.
N.B. Due to the high level of responses, we are unable to respond to all applications personally. If we have not been in contact within one week then you have been unsuccessful.
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED