Technical Support Analyst with German
Czech Republic, Prague,Na Strzi 65/1702
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Infor Global Solutions is one of the world's fastest growing software companies and we are going places! Providing business-specific software solutions to over 70,000 organizations and growing in size to over 8,000 employees and across more than 100 countries, we are a leader in the global marketplace. For additional information, visit www.infor.com/company/careers/.
POSITION: Technical Support Analyst with German
The Technical Support Analyst provides support to customers, answering questions on function and technical aspects of the product via the telephone and/or Internet and conveys customer feedback to the product development team. This position serves as primary support liaison between company and customer, in a highly team oriented environment. We are looking for support analysts to strengthen our technical team in a technical environment that is evolving at a fast pace.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering questions from our European customers on technical aspects of the product, being fully responsible for the resolution of issues you are handling.
- Proactively keeping customers informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability, documenting all information in required tracking systems.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other departments, if necessary.
- Contributing and maintaining information in global knowledge base.
- Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialisation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- College graduates who are high achievers with a drive to succeed. Degree/diploma Engineering, Business, Computer Science or Mathematics is preferred.
- Excellent customer focus and strong communication skills.
- Good technical skills to analyse data, research and solve diverse technical issues.
- Experience of Windows operating systems with knowledge of Windows security and Active Directory.
- Experience or exposure to Microsoft SQL databases and / or Oracle Databases.
- The desire to learn and explore new technology within Infor is fundamental along with the ability to communicate at all levels within the company and its customers.
· Self-motivation in an IT environment with evolving products is key.
- Team player.
- Highly developed PC skills.
- Fluent in English and German.
Preferred skills and experience:
- User experience with ERP.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and best practices.
- Experience in a logistics, supply chain, procurement, manufacturing or industry environment is especially taken into account.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with the 10th. largest Enterprise Software company in the world.
- Benefit from experienced senior consultants as a mentor to build your career.
- Comprehensive and on-going training and development programs.
- Rewarding career in an international working environment.
- Opportunity to work alongside recognized experts in the field.
Status: permanent full time job
Locality: Praha 4
To apply, please forward a Covering Letter and your resume in Word Format to Radmila.Khekova@infor.com
Due to the high volume of applications we now receive for each job it is often only possible to contact you if you have been shortlisted for interview. Thank you for understanding.
Send to Friend