Technical Support Engineer â NetMRI Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Support Engineer â€" NetMRI
Technical Support |
Santa Clara, Ca., Annapolis, Md., Antwerp, Belgium
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing remote support to customers for the Infoblox NetMRI product. This involves responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and web, diagnosing/analyzing problems, and providing workarounds to customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Provide remote technical support for Infoblox customers and partners.
- Provide ongoing support to Infoblox customers and partners.
- Recommend new and existing solutions which involve enhancing application/systems functionality, features and defect repair.
- Work closely with third-party software vendors and their professional services groups to solve complex integration problems.
- Be intuitive and inventive by providing solutions and workarounds for customers.
- 3-5 years working in a network infrastructure/network appliance Technical Support role
- demonstrated experience with mysql and perl
- 3+ years Unix/Linux Administration
- Solid knowledge in TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Working knowledge of firewall, switches, and routers
- Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational ability
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self starter with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment
- Team player
- Cisco certification a plus and/or hands on knowledge of a variety of switches/routers
- Knowledge of JIRA an asset
- Willingness to be in an on-call rotation
<< Back to Current Openings
||Technical Support |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services