Technical Support Engineer & QA WWPass Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Primary Responsibilities:
- Adhere to defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish problem resolution, expectations and OLA's
- Follow policies and procedures that outline how problems are identified, documented, assigned and corrected
- Enforce escalated incident and service request handling processes
- Contribute to escalated problem resolution by giving hands-on support to end users when necessary
- Must be available to handle escalations of incidents that occur
- Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
- Coordinate business facing IT communication for approved changes, maintenances, and emergency outages in the absence of the Service Desk Manager
- Train and schedule Service Desk staff
- Provide quality assurance of all logged incidents and requests
- Designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complete modules and/or workflows.
- Converting business requirements into test plans and test cases.
- Working closely with software developers to develop test specifications and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
- Bug fix verification and validation.
- Acting as a QA technical resource on project teams, and interacting with Developers, Implementers, Release Management and Sales
- Experience with utilizing an Automated Call Distribution (ACD) system
- Experience supporting enterprise ERP and collaboration applications
- Broad technical knowledge and experience in supporting workstation hardware and software configuration2+ years manual functional/regression testing design and execution experience, including experience with systems/applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with QA processes and methodologies
- 2+ years of test case and test plan design/maintenance
- Automated and performance testing experience
- Experience with designing and developing test cases based upon system specifications documentation
- QA testing on web-based applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of successful management of resources and timelines
- Team player and can work with minimal supervision
- 2 years previous experience as a support engineer
Education / Certification:
Bachelors or equivalent -
-Note: An equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable, as determined by WWPass.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills (Highly desired)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to business end users (Highly Desired)
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7/2008 Server, Mac OS Lion, Snow Leopard, Linux)
- Strong understanding of policies and procedures as it relates to Information Technology
- Ability to work well in a team environment
WWPass is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED