Technical Support Engineer - Switch Tier 3 Integra Telecom
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DescriptionDescription
POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE INTEGRITY OF THE INTEGRA SWITCH NETWORK, AND THOSE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF MONITORING AND TESTING. PROVIDE ISSUE RESOLUTION, ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS AND MAINTENANCE SUPPORT TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS. ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN TROUBLESHOOTING DOCUMENTATION AND TRAININGCURRICULUMS TO SUPPORT NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. POSSESS THE ABILITY TO INTERACT WITH PROJECT MANAGERS, THIRD-PARTY TECHNOLOGY VENDORS, AND INTERNAL DEPATMENT STAFF. THIS POSITION WILL NEED AN OVERALL GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OF VOICE AND DATA NETWORKS, PROTOCOLS AND ASSOCIATED HARDWARE, AND A DETAILED KNOWLEDGE OF CLASS 4/5 TDM AND OR IP SWITCHING PLATFORMS.
Looking for an individual with extensive experience to administer and support on one or more of the following platforms.
?Nortel DMS 100/250/500
?Nortel UE9000 Digital Loop Carrier
?Genband G6 universal gateway
?Various Digital Cross Connect systems, Tellabs 5320, 5500, Lucent DACS II, DACS IV
Position provides consultation, escalation & troubleshooting assistance, and is responsible for the on-going administration and maintenance of switch platforms and support tools.
This position requires an overall general knowledge of voice and data networks, protocols and hardware with detailed knowledge of class 4/5 TDM switching. Switch routing, translations, and IP telephony experience is also required
RequirementsPosition requires working with a variety of operating systems, protocols, and tools such as:
- Network Element managers ex. MetaSwitch MetaSphere, CA Spectrum, Adtran N-Command
- Experience with protocol analyzers ex. Wireshark, Brixworx, Solera
- Familiar with network test equipment ex. JDSU HST3000, Lantronix
- Experience with Scripting automated processes using Aspect, VBS, Powershell, or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Experience implementing and maintaining voice service products and equipment
- Excellent team collaboration skills
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED