Technical Support Engineers Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is THE leading network security company. Our market is the network security market and consists of enterprises, government entities, and service providers. It is an $11Bn market globally. Our next-generation network security solutions safely enable applications, prevent threats, simplify network security infrastructure, and reduce costs. They do so at high speed and with great flexibility.
- Diagnose and solve complex technical issues and provide timely solutions to company's End User Customers.
- Duties include: Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner.
- Work with Development, Sales, QA, and Software Engineering to build positive customer experience.
- Reproduce customer issues and qualify escalations.
- Handle escalations from Tier1 support teams.
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues.
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base.
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides.
- Master's or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Networking, Telecommunications or Computer Engineering.
- Six months of experience working as a Technical Support Engineer, QA or Test Engineer, Network Operations Engineer or related field.
- Also requires experience or project background in L1, L2 and L3 networking protocols on TCP/IP architecture â€" TDM, SONET, GigaEthernet, STP, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, BGP, OSPF, MPLS and QoS;
- Knowledge with security mechanisms â€" IPSec, RADIUS/TACACS, NAT/PAT, LDAP, Kerberos, SSL VPN and ACLs, Certificates, Vulnerability and Risk assessment;
- Background in OS installation, configuration, back up and restoration on multi-vendor routers/switches/firewalls and load balancers â€" Cisco, Juniper, Netscreen and F5;
- Troubleshooting traffic patterns, and analyzing, isolating and diagnosing complex security problems using debuggers, memory profilers, network protocol analyzers and packet decoders.
Interested candidates send hard copy resume to: K. Tran-Young, Job #31, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., 3300 Olcott Street, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
*Position eligible for Employee Referral Program
||Plano, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED