Jaspersoft 2013 Summer Intern Opportunity: Technical Support
12 week program commencing Mid-May, 2013
This is an exciting web and back-end development intern position available this summer at our corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California. You will be working with Customer Support to develop tools to facilitate their jobs. You will also be working on Jaspersoft's Customer Portal, adding more functionality and improving our customers' self-service experience.
List of projects for this position:
1. Customer Portal: Session management - ensure consistent user experience
2. Customer Portal: Improve/optimize product download and file upload speeds and threading
3. Customer Portal: Optimize integration with CRM
4. Customer Portal: Integrate Jaspersoft's BI Server (JasperReports Server) with Customer Portal (via PHP calls to JR Server's REST API)
5. Customer Portal: Partner account management; track and submit cases on behalf of end users (change Case views, License views)
6. CRM to Bug Tracking System: complete integration project (fast one-click bug reporting from case data)
Program commences mid-May for a period not to exceed 90 days. 32 hours per week. If you'd like to apply for this position, please submit your resume and reference: Technical Support Project.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
|Location:||San Francisco, CA |