Technical Support Zonare Medical Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED JOB SUMMARY:
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The job holder will perform technical service, repairs, maintenance, system upgrades and updates referring to ZONARE ultrasound products in Germany. As a consequence, he/she will deal with corresponding administrative, reporting and logistical task as well as contacting external and internal customers in terms of all technical matters of interests for Zonare ultrasound products.
Job Tasks, Responsibilities, and Authorities:
1. General support concentrating on technical service, repairs, maintenance, system upgrades and updates as well as DICOM related issues at the ZONARE facility in Erlangen and, if required, on customer site(s).
2. Technical customer support via telephone and/or email.
3. Gathering of all customer requests, complaints and service calls including the actual status.
4. Providing technical service education, training and workshops to GmbH customers and Biomeds.
5. Function testing of systems receipt.
6. Administration of spare parts.
7. Communication of customer feedback, e.g. related to product design, performance, and development.
8. In case of necessary provision of technical support and repairs as well as holiday replacement for the EMEA dealer region.
9. Providing technical onsite-support for shows and congresses.
10.Regular reporting of service calls to the Manager, International Technical Support.
11.Other duties and responsibilities in technical and logistical matters as assigned.
1. Electro-technical education/qualification ? technical school certification
2. Good mechanical skills, experience in dealing with customers with good communication skills, customer orientation, motivation, teamwork and ability to think for oneself
3. Medical device experience preferable
4. DICOM and network knowledge preferable
5. Valid Driver?s license
6. Excellent command of German in speech and writing
7. Good command of English in speech and writing
8. Good PC knowledge (Windows Office)
9. Willingness to travel
1. Full time with regular working time per week: 40 hours and no special overtime requirements
2. Probationary period: 9 months
3. Place of employment: ZONARE office Erlangen, Germany (No relocation package)
4. Annual vacation: 25 days and applicable mandatory benefits in Germany
||420 North Bernardo Avenue |
Mountain View, CA 94043
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED