Technical Support Operations Intern Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire Software*s Technical Support team needs an experienced Support Operations Intern. The role will be based in our Foster City, CA office.
Guidewire's technical support team is based in Foster City, CA and includes engineers at Regional Support Centers in Canada, Japan, and the UK. These engineers provide 24x7 â€œfollow the sunâ€ support for highly-configurable, complex enterprise software applications used in the global insurance industry.
The Support Operations Intern will perform a variety of activities related to delivering support to Guidewire's production customers. The intern will participate in reviews of operational processes and assist in implementing operational changes and optimizations. Areas of study include staff scheduling, operational reporting, software delivery and license tracking, communications with customers, facilitating account management issues, and coordination with other Guidewire departments.
- Generate and review operational reports from the customer relationship management system, and other internal systems. Produce and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Assist with ongoing customer satisfaction surveys, including summary analysis and presentation of results.
- Interact with internal and external customers for software delivery and licensing, and to assist in managing new customer accounts. Report to sales, finance, and other internal groups on these activities.
- Collaborate with operations and management team to propose improvements and process optimizations.
The position requires strong planning and organization skills, excellent writing and communications, and a high degree of independence.
- Experience with standard office productivity software and web-based applications. Ability to learn new software applications and tools with limited guidance.
- Strong written, verbal and email communication skills, including experience preparing and delivering reports to management, as well as customer communications.
- Experience with enterprise software applications, particularly with regard to managing, planning, tracking and reporting on a variety of resources, for example with CRM, PSA, or ERP systems.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and collaboration skills, with high attention to detail.
Knowledge of the Property and Casualty insurance industry
- Experience implementing and improving operational processes with measurement of results.
- Experience administering surveys and analyzing results.
- Experience in software and service delivery for enterprise software applications
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services