Technical Support Representative AirCell
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Aircell is the world's leading provider of airborne communications. Until recently, time spent in the cabin of a business jet meant that you were disconnected from the world circling below. That?s all changed. Airborne technology has finally caught up with the rest of the world. Simply put, voice, data and even the entire Internet can be at your disposal during flight?in the cockpit and in the cabin. Now you can use that time to return calls, answer email, download files or simply conduct a little firsthand Internet research. Using Wi-Fi or wired connections. In the U.S. or around the world. COME ABOARD A WINNING TEAM!
Aircell offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Aircell employees receive comprehensive group insurance programs including health, dental, and vision coverage. In addition, employees receive life insurance coverage, plus short- and long-term disability insurance. Employees can elect to participate in a 125 pre-tax benefit program for health or dependent-care expenses, as well as a generous 401(k) investment plan. Employees also receive paid vacation and 8 paid holidays per year.
Responsible for providing quality and efficient technical support services to Aircell customers and dealers, in the resolution of technical issues with Aircell products.
1) Answer technical questions for OEMs, Inmarsat, dealers and customers in support of all Aircell products and services.
2) Troubleshoot technical issues to achieve resolution in a timely and efficient manner.
3) Provide support on certification issues
4) Review and approve warranty claims.
5) Provide customers with data and assistance on sales quotes.
6) Resolves dealer issues with interfaces and installation; acts as a liaison between dealers and customers.
7) Provides telephone support to end use customers to ensure functionality of phone equipment, service and network coverage issues.
8) Handles customer inquiries in a professional manner.
9) Help with technical documentation such as user?s manuals, installation manuals and other technical support materials.
1) Maintains customer service database on Access.
2) Provides after hours technical support on-call, as needed.
3) Provides support to the inmarsat Technical Support Manager, as needed.
4) Travel required infrequently (less than 10%), as needed.
RequirementsSkills and Abilities:
? Professional manner and excellent communication skills essential.
? Ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions.
? Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required.
? Technical writing skills.
? Ability to handle multiple inquiries and priorities while maintaining a pleasant demeanor with the customer.
? Bachelors degree or equivalent combination technical training and work experience in the field of Engineering or Avionics.
? 5-7 years of technical customer service experience in high tech environment.
? 5 plus years experience the aviation industry--with a preference for experience with Aviation Inmarsat Systems (especially SwiftBroadband). Experience with Inmarsat SwiftBroadband should include setup/configuration, interfacing, troubleshooting, and training.
? Demonstrated experience in writing technical support materials.
? Experience in telecommunications industry helpful.
? Advanced level skills using Microsoft office product experience (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook) and the internet.
Aircell LLC is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity.
Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability.
||Broomfield, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED