Technical Support Representative Demand Media
Technical Support Representative
Technical Support | Kirkland, WA, United States
- Provide technical troubleshooting and account assistance to both retail and reseller customers.
- Offer quality service and personal attention to provide a pleasant customer service experience.
- Encourage repeat business and services by taking every opportunity to up sell product and services.
- Technical troubleshooting will include issues with POP3, FTP, HTML and DNS.
- Client Care duties involve accounting discrepancies, client complaints and other unique situations.
- Maintain strong call control and handling techniques of both telephone calls and ticketing system.
- Ability to provide appropriate level of instructions to clients with limited technical knowledge.
- Meet expected minimum metrics of 65 new contacts per shift (telephone calls and tickets combined).
- Responding to customers through written form using on-line support system.
- Maintain excellent verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with clients.
- Perform qualifying customer research for possible up sell opportunities via both phone and tickets.
- Keep up to date by accessing internal development sites and reading internal emails.
- Reproduce and report all system issues using internal bug tracking software.
- Daily customer follow-up to tickets and emails.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Record details of customer service actions taken in internal log system.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F.
- Minimum 2 years technical support or customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Excellent telephone and written correspondence required.
- Experience in Domain Name, Web Hosting, and/or ISP industry strongly preferred.
- DNS Troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Troubleshooting skills with email programs and various browsers preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethics which include great attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Ability to gain insight into people and work situations and to evaluate them accurately.
- Patience when dealing with upset customers.
- Sales experience with the ability to promote and up sell multiple product and services.
- Website Development and/or coding abilities very beneficial (HTML/PHP/ASP).
- Eager and willing to learn new technologies.
- Foreign language a plus: Spanish, French, or German helpful.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Kirkland, WA |