Technical Support Specialist
Tesla Motors is looking for an experienced Technical Support Specialist to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical knowledge, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. Located at our European Distribution Center in Tilburg, The Netherlands this position requires collaboration with Tesla Sales, Vehicle Service and Executive Staff to proactively improve the owner experience for a rapidly growing customer base.
The overall responsibility of this role is to ensure Tesla meets its obligations and commitments by responding to Customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner. The Technical Support team develops and maintains excellent working relationships with customers and various internal departments to carefully and effectively address customer needs.
Qualified persons must have a background in customer service, automotive or technology. Candidates will thrive in both an independent and team environment. You must be able to proactively seek out projects and new initiatives while completing daily tasks accurately. Most importantly, your core value includes a desire to exceed customer expectations, answer questions before they are asked and ensure every aspect of ownership life is a true pleasure.
- Answer phone calls and emails to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention.
- Evaluate the needs of customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to improve Owner Experience.
- Effectively explain vehicle and charging information to customers by adapting to their specific learning style.
- Determine if technical solution can be resolved over the phone or escalate immediately to Service Managers, Service Engineering, Supercharger Engineering or Roadside Assistance.
- Support Regional Service Managers to remedy customer concerns and maintenance requests.
- Develop expertise in EV technology; work with Electricians and Owners to complete receptacle and connector installations.
- Demonstrate proactive ownership of daily responsibilities and tasks.
- Accurately record issues and data into Dealer Management System. Attention to detail critical.
- Follow up with Customer on services provided; ensure they are satisfied with the work performed.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work to include the public
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and at least one of the following languages: Dutch, German, Norwegian, or French
- Outlook and MS Office
- Associate Degree or certificate in Automotive Technology, preferred
- Retail automotive service experience, preferred
- Flexibility in working schedules for 365/366 days a year
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|