Technical Support Specialist Level 3- CLM SciQuest
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Responsible for providing third tier technical support to software clients, SciQuest?s Support Analysts maintain a close relationship with key client contacts as well as utilizing their technical skills to resolve application issues. Support Analysts also play a key role in recommending new configurations to assist their customers in achieving organizational goals.
The chosen candidate will work closely with other members of the Client Support Services team, Professional Services team and Development teams to remediate reported client issues in a timely and professional manner. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written. This is a challenging position that requires a team player with exceptional analytical skills.
Conduct weekly incident reviews with team members. Work with team to reduce the volume and time of outstanding incidents, and ensure staff understand and are adhering to procedures. (Technical and process mentoring)
Monitor case record quality as relates to root cause, categorizations, customer feedback and status.
Attend/Lead weekly prioritization/feature request meetings and provide feedback/supporting documentation as needed.
Assist with regularly scheduled Client Incident Review calls. Includes gathering updates for open incidents and participating on calls as necessary.
Lead monthly Root Cause Analysis reviews with team members and provide feedback to Technical Support Manager and Production Support/Development Teams.
Act as senior escalation level to internal Support Team (Level 1 and Level 2) for technical issues.
Responsible for training new team members on the product and support processes.
Participate/ Attend Internal Customer Transition meetings and lead Customer Support discussion.
Assumes that 60% of time is spent on Level 3 tasks; remaining 40% is spent on individual incident/case management.
Diagnose and troubleshoot issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem solving skills.
Responsible for the successful technical analysis and resolution of client reported incidents related to software problems.
As part of the support team, perform technical troubleshooting, and data analysis to determine root causes of software problems. Define and implement problem resolution.
Perform database tasks: database backup/restore, custom scripts and queries
Maintain custom components: interfaces, workflows, forms
Maintain local customers environments on MS Hyper-V?s and M Remote
Document all internal and external correspondence related to incident resolution. Document solutions, procedures and standards for clients as well as internal use.
Develop and maintain proficiency in the company's software solutions, solution methodologies, and core technologies.
Develop and maintain assigned technical standards for use in client and internal projects. Typical standards include writing & running SQL scripts in a windows server environment.
Associate or Bachelor?s degree preferred
Ability to learn complex software
Ability to work on multiple projects under tight time constraints
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
Preferred 5 years of experience in working with software applications in a client environment
Proficient in system analysis, procedure analysis, and problem resolution is required.
Business automation and workflow process development is desirable.
Proficient in the elements required in implementing software applications within a client's environment, including software configuration, determining business requirements, data initialization, data migration, system integration/data interface, and equipment and application installation and set-up.
Must be able to communicate technical solutions to customers and Sr. Management.
Strong communication, presentation, documentation and problem solving skills.
Proficiency in SQL Server
Knowledge of C# would be an asset
SciQuest offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
||6501 Weston Parkway |
Cary, NC 27513
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED