Technical Support Specialist Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions is currently looking for full-time Technical Support Specialists. This is a software development and technical support position responsible for client satisfaction in the use of CHR Solutions software based on an overall knowledge of the software in relation to the interoperability to telecommunications peripheral equipment. The Technical Support Specialist will supply expertise, support, and customer service in support of new and existing CHR Solutions clients and will also be responsible for client satisfaction in the initial system setup, client training, and data conversion to CHR Solutions software.
1. Design and maintain programs/scripts utilizing C++, C.Net, VB6, and using relational databases and other data storage architectures.
2. Provide direct customer support with professional interaction by responding to incoming requests for service, prioritizing urgency of calls, researching issues, and responding back to client in a timely manner.
3. Manage small to medium projects pertaining to CHR Solutions OASIS software.
4. Record and track client support calls in support database.
5. Assess and identify client software needs.
6. Assist in testing of new and existing software.
7. Plan and participate in initial training of end users during conversion process.
8. Assist with client trainings and software installations.
9. Perform accurate and appropriate system configuration for conversion of client data.
10. Perform thorough data validation of converted client data.
11. Ability to travel 25 by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Ability to travel internationally is required for some positions. Current passport and valid drivers license required.
Education and Experience Requirements
1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Information Systems.
2. Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
3. General knowledge of C++, VB6 and C.Net programming language skills required.
4. General knowledge of HTTP, TCP/IP, and Telnet networking protocols.
5. General knowledge of HTML, XML, SQL, and Access is preferred.
6. Auto-Cad drafting experience and Auto-Cad interface with database preferred.
7. Customer service experience preferred.
8. Telephony experience or background is a plus.
9. Ability to effectively utilize creativity skills regarding software uses and provide innovative solutions.
||Sioux Falls, SD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED