Technical Trainer (e-Learning Developer) SpaceX
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Trainer (e-Learning Developer)
Human Resources and Office Support | Hawthorne, CA, United States
SpaceX is a US based advanced technology company founded by residing CEO and CTO, Elon Musk. SpaceX builds rockets and spacecraft from the ground up; including electronics, software, vehicle structures, and engines. Our development and production efforts represent some of the most dynamic and challenging technology and engineering systems in the world.
We pride ourselves on being a meritocracy where employees are defined by their capabilities and contributions, instead of title or tenure. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds from all industries and technologies to continue to build our world class team.
Our employees thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation and high levels of personal responsibility. At SpaceX we cut through the noise and believe in the essentials of hardcore engineering. We build it, test it, and fly it.
Technical Trainer/e-learning designer â€" a key member of our Training and Development team, you will create innovative, leading edge online and instructor training courses that support the development of our people and the business.
- Design and develop customized interactive learning solutions that drive measurable business results
- Consult with internal clients and subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand their needs, and determine optimal learning and development strategies for the target audience
- Conduct needs analyses and design scalable learning solutions
- Applying adult learning theory and the appropriate utilization of instructional technology to enhance learning and interaction
- Provide regular communication to project teams and stakeholders (e.g. risk/barriers, deliverables, changes/updates).
- Coordinate and facilitate various instructor-led programs
- Special projects, backup LMS administration as necessary, and research
- BA/BS degree required
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining interactive e-learning content with Adobe Captivate
- Ability to understand technical data and engage content experts and translate concepts into user-friendly language
- Journalism/technical writing experience preferred
- Research and experiment with emerging instructional technologies to stay current on industry trends and develop innovative training with results
- Experience using analytics and use of data-driven decisions to enhance content, instruction and reporting
- Developed project management experience, with the ability to deliver a project in a quick fashion
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, able to work alone and team environments, while able to support all aspects of design and development
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Articulate Storyline software experience
- Experience with multimedia content creation tools a plus
Additional position information
SpaceX offers one of the best environments in the world for employees to learn, build real working systems and tackle exciting challenges every day. We operate in a fun, casual work environment and have great benefits including: competitive salary, stock options, medical/dental insurance and free gym memberships. By joining the SpaceX team, you are not just a part of history, you are making it.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resource Department at (310) 363-6000.
<< Back to Current Openings
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED