Technical Writer - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you have an insatiable desire to learn? Are you passionate about sharing knowledge with others? Do you relish the thought of diving into brand new concepts and applying structure to disarray? Are you unable to stop yourself from correct others' grammar?
MuleSoft seeks a Technical Writer to write and edit end-user learning materials such as installation guides, user manuals, and related technical and business documentation. A person in this position will be responsible for creating engaging, content that goes beyond static reference materials to enable users to quickly grasp concepts and begin using products. This writer must consider usability while ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality in their documentation.
- Thoroughly comprehend the concepts and products about which you will write â€" this is not an editing-only job!
- Strike a balance between â€œrightâ€ and â€œright nowâ€ to deliver quality user learning materials in a demanding environment.
- Create engaging learning materials that deliver value to readers and encourage them to learn more.
- Conspire with software developers, architects and product managers, locally and remotely, to develop learning materials that help users make good decisions about how to leverage features and functionality.
- Within the first 60 days, apply XML configuration instructions to existing learning materials.
- Within the first 60 days, understand Mule ESB offering and technical specs associated with the product line and concisely complete product learning materials for open source and enterprise customers.
- Exquisitely write in Wikimarkup with Visio/Omnigraffle visual aids.
- Independently, and doggedly, investigate products and concepts until all is crystal-clear.
- Write complete, concise learning materials that meet goals and aspire to meet precise quality metrics.
- Collaborate with other writers to iteratively refine style guide, prototypes, writing style and communication methodology to effectively educate and excite end users.
- Nurture a collaborative, energetic, positive working environment that values creativity, innovation and ownership.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- independently, and resourcefully, research features and functionality to acquire substantive product knowledge
- parse Java and XML code, then create engaging, accessible documentation for developers
- learn and absorb complex technical products, then passionately convey knowledge to an audience of technical users
- write at the macro, conceptual level and drill down into the micro, configuration level, always keeping the micro within context of the macro
- apply the â€œrightâ€ amount of effort to complete writing tasks on time
WHAT MULESOFT OFFERS:
- The opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- An environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you.
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (state of the art laptops and monitors and more)
- A great salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services