Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
For our Documentation department we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic:
POSITION: Technical Writer
Creates documentation deliverables such as user guides, installation manuals, online help, and tutorials. Works closely with developers, other writers, and, translation linguists. Researches, writes and delivers complex documentation projects. Follows documentation standards and Infor guidelines, and contributes to standards and procedures. Provides regular project status updates to management. Works well both independently and within team. Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment.
· Researches and gathers information; interprets software business and technical designs; organises and writes content for documentation projects.
· Provides content that enables the user to understand functionality and perform processes effectively.
· Publishes documentation deliverables to meet agreed time commitments corresponding to software release schedules.
· Creates, tests, troubleshoots online help systems for assigned software.
· Communicates with business and quality analysts, programmers, and product architects, to create appropriate user interface content.
· Seeks technical review; incorporates feedback professionally.
· Uses the features of the authoring tools appropriately.
· Manages time effectively resulting in maximum overall efficiency
· Manages workload to ensure successful completion of tasks.
· Completes projects on time and according to corporate quality standards.
· Tracks and communicates status and results; provides accurate accounting of work and time allocation.
· Takes an active role in projects, presents ideas in a constructive manner, demonstrates openness and builds on the ideas of others.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's (or higher) degree in one of: English, Communication, Technology, Science or Business.
· Experience in technical writing and documenting business systems.
· Preferably customer-facing experience, or at minimum, experience in communicating with customers about technical subject matter.
· Impeccable level of English. English is first language (or bilingual).
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Thinks logically, is able to understand a complex technical issue and explain it in plain English.
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Knowledge of Infor Products.
· Knowledge of software development life cycle and procedures.
· IT / Technical background, knowledge of Windows, installing software, database, connectivity, troubleshooting.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· Dynamic and international work surroundings
· Innovative products
· Possibilities to develop
· We appreciate it when you take your own responsibilities
· A great team spirit
· An informal company culture
· Competitive benefits
|Location:||multiple, multiple |