Technology Alliance Manager Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire Software is seeking an experienced Technology Alliance Manager who will be required to develop and manage technology alliance marketing and operations programs with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to extend and complement Guidewire's solution footprint and accelerate sales momentum for Guidewire.
Guidewire is perhaps the best company to work for that you've never heard of. We are market leaders, serving the second-largest financial services industry in the world (after banking). We build the core applications that companies like Nationwide, Geico, Amica, Liberty Mutual, Mercury and other Property and Casualty Insurance carriers use to sell policies, settle claims, and bill their customers. We serve customers worldwide, helping them handle billions of dollars' worth of business. This is a lucrative and underserved market, and we have grown rapidly through a combination of quality products, excellent service, innovative technology, and word-of-mouth reputation.
Named one of the best places to work in the Bay Area for the 3rd year in a row https://www.guidewire.com/news-and-events/press-releases/2012/guidewire-software-named-a-best-place-to-work-for-third-consecutive-Guidewire Software is a dynamic, well-positioned, publicly traded software company (NYSE:GWRE). Guidewire was founded in 2001 and is now the market leader in core systems for property and casualty insurance companies'. Guidewire has an exceptional team and is ideally positioned to capture a large and growing market opportunity in insurance solutions.
Responsible for assisting the Global Technology Alliances Director with driving a structured Technology partner process: Business Development, Internal Requirement Gathering and Prioritization, Partner Selection & Screening, Business Case Justification and Stakeholders Buy-in, Partner Due Diligence, Relationship Formation, Positioning, Roll Out, Ongoing Management and Growth.
- Alliance Manager will be responsible for managing a set of assigned partner relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Act as the first pass filter for new market opportunities, analyze partnering opportunities and recommend direction for partnerships.
- Guide new and existing members of Guidewire's Technology Alliance Program through intake process, joint solution integration development, and go to market planning activities.
- Collaborate with Partners, Guidewire product marketing and sales teams to establish joint partner positioning strategy and roll out plan. Communicate partner positioning and capabilities to Guidewire stakeholders.
- Facilitate joint marketing activities with partners to include authoring partner collaterals such as Partner Profile, Joint Solution Decks and other relevant material. Organize webinars and events with Partners.
- Assist with build out of Technology Alliance Program operational tools and processes.
- Assist with build out of next phases of Guidewire Technology Alliance Partner Program with Director of Global Technology Alliances.
- Represent technology alliances with multiple internal organizations such as development, product management, product marketing, marketing, professional services, and sales.
- 4+ years' experience within an Enterprise Software business , with a minimum of 2 years supporting partners and partner enablement.
- Property and Casualty Insurance industry domain experience is a plus but not critical.
- Possess strong business acumen and ability to manage strategic partner plans with company and partner executives.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated success in driving business development, negotiating contracts, managing and growing Technology Alliance partner programs.
- Strong foundation, comprehension and aptitude with technology requirements and concepts.
- Strong ability to work under little direction/supervision, multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Proven history of working with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives. Establishes strong relationships with fellow leaders and stakeholders within Guidewire who will be crucial in identifying opportunities and engaging target companies.
- Demonstrated success working in a hybrid distribution sales model (direct sales, channel sales, alliance activity, telesales, and marketing)
- Responsive, self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, team-oriented, and ethical character traits.
- Excellent organizational & follow-up skills, attention to detail, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done in a fast paced, low ego environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Educational Background- BA/BS required, preferably in business, marketing or technical discipline
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services