Technology Audit Manager, Internal Audit Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday, Inc. is building an Internal Audit function. An experienced Technology Audit Manager
is being sought to contribute to the development of the function. The Technology Audit Manager will assist the VP of Internal Audit in all key planning and operating activities during the foundational growth of the function. The Technology Audit Manager will oversee and supervise the execution of audits and related activities, with an emphasis on technology related process and functions. The Technology Audit Manager will be a key participant in integrated audits.
The Technology Audit Manager will be responsible for building strong relationships throughout Workday while providing consultation on risks and controls and establishing Internal Auditâs position as a valuable corporate resource. Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the VP of Audit to develop and implement an annual audit plan that includes an assessment of all relevant risk factors.
- Collaborate with other Internal Audit members to assist in SOX related engagements in particular where technology related controls are key.
- Assist in defining, implementing, maintaining, and refining as necessary, the departmentâs audit process including standards and procedures.
- As assigned, manage multiple administrative functions including (but not limited to) scheduling of resources, management of co-sourced audit relationship, and oversight of budget.
- Ensure overall quality and consistency of audit work, and adherence to department and professional standards for audits. Continuously seek opportunities for audit process improvement.
- Advocate and leverage the use technology across the function and throughout the audit process with particular emphasis on data analytics and continuous auditing. Provide leadership in developing audit techniques associated with the use of the Workday platform. Act in the role of technical advisor to the business and internal audit as both seek to attain 1st and Best Customer status. Identify and promote audit best practices associated with the use of Workday core platforms, applications and capabilities.
Manage and execute audits, including identifying and analyzing risks, planning and prioritizing the audit work, conducting interviews, observing operations, documenting and analyzing procedures and controls, performing audit tests, preparing appropriate workpapers, developing audit recommendations, reviewing identified issues with appropriate management, and preparing audit reports.
- Actively assist in recruiting, screening, hiring, developing, and mentoring audit colleagues. Share information among the Internal Audit group, transferring knowledge and providing instruction and guidance as appropriate. Foster and maintain a healthy, collaborative team environment and strong group morale.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with management, learning and understanding the business to better provide value-added services, establishing credibility as a management consultant and internal controls resource, and ensuring audit client satisfaction.
- Continue to develop and expand knowledge of the audit profession, our industry, and Workday products and information through self-study, research, and continuing education efforts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Adhere to and comply with applicable federal & state laws and regulatory guidance, as well as Workday policies and procedures.
- Seven years internal audit experience with 3 years in a management or supervisory audit role.
- Bachelors or equivalent in technology or related field. Appropriate certifications in technology, security, risk management, and/or auditing are preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with SOX including program management, documentation and testing. Demonstrated success collaborating with management and external auditors in achieving 302 and 404 objectives.
- Demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of audits, concurrent oversight and execution of multiple projects.
- Experience managing integrated audits that address a combination of financial, operational and technology objectives.
- Demonstrated experience, skills and knowledge with IIA Professional Practices and Standards.
- Written, verbal skills and experience appropriate to executive reporting and presentation.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services