Technology Operations Analyst LivingSocial
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED LivingSocial is the local marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city. We help local businesses grow by introducing them to high-quality new customers and give merchants the tools to make our members their regulars. Based in Washington, DC, we have more than 70 million members around the world.
At LivingSocial, we move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and ferociously committed to executing each day. Do you want to be challenged by your job and be surrounded by passionate, dedicated, and creative people? Are you hungry? If so, we want to invest in you!
The System Administrator is responsible for managing internal systems that provide endpoint administration and protection for our user base. We provide a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an ambitious, energetic System Administrator to make a difference in a fast growing organization. The SA will help manage and scale new technologies, and be part of developing IT organization.
It?s a big job, and an important one to LivingSocial. We?re not saying it?s going to be easy. But if you enjoy interacting with people from across the world, while having a major impact on a growing company, this position just might be perfect for you.
- Manage all aspects of global Sophos SGE and AV endpoint management systems.
- Maintain hardware that runs endpoint management and security point systems.
-Provide enforcement of AV policies, standards and procedures as well as direct improvements as needed.
- Develop documentation on system functionality and scalability.
- Advise on best practices for end user management and workstation security.
- Effectively communicate system administration expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Stay current on the latest management and security systems technologies.
- Research, advise and document new threats prone to computing systems and provide solutions to manage a virus outbreak.
- Assist with other departmental endpoint systems management projects
- Serve as a backup to other department functions including but not limited to Active Directory, SCCM, Google Apps, patching and server inventory management.
- Interface with LivingSocial?s global affiliates to provide advanced and escalated endpoint services support.
- Communicate formally and informally through existing or new forums at all levels, including senior management.
- 5-7 years previous work experience in helpdesk and system administration.
- Experience managing computer systems across multiple domains.
- Extensive experience with the following endpoint management platforms: Active Directory, SCCM and Absolute Management.
- Confirmed experience with Remote Access solutions and 2-Factor Authentication products.
- Hands-on Cisco VPNs, RSA, and Duo Security experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the following Security and BYOD point solutions: Sophos Anti-Virus, SGE Whole Disk Encryption, Microsoft Intune, and AirWatch.
- Previous experience developing Proof of Concept, Method of Procedure, and diagraming documentation.
- Experience with determining technological dependencies between various internal organizations.
- Proven experience gathering and documenting IT operating policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of project management software such as JIRA, Microsoft Project, or Basecamp.
- Ability to clearly communicate with the IT team and the end user base.
- Is proactive, hard-worker, and focused on getting things done.
- Able to learn new and emerging technologies quickly.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Attractive Stock Option Plan
- Opportunity to work with committed, talented people with a great sense of humor
LivingSocial appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is the policy of LivingSocial to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. The company will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
||Washington, DC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
LivingSocial is redefining localized online advertising and social commerce, while building a great company and having a blast along the way. The explosive growth and potential of LivingSocial has been recognized by both new and traditional media - from the Wall Street Journal to Facebook's CEO. To help fuel our growth, LivingSocial has secured over 49 million in funding this year from some of the most prominent venture capital companies in the nation.
20 - 50M RaisedInvestors: Grotech Ventures
, IVP-Institutional Venture Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at LivingSocial
|Headquarters:||1445 New York Ave. NW|
Washington, DC 20005
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||LivingSocial is the local marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city.
With unique and diverse offerings each day, we inspire members to discover everything from weekend excursions to one-of-a kind events and experiences to exclusive gourmet dinners to family aquarium outings and more.
We help local businesses grow by introducing them to high-quality new customers and give merchants the tools to make our members their regulars.
Based in Washington, DC, we have more than 70 million members around the world.|
Support LivingSocial with Social Media services