To complement our rapidly growing business we are seeking a bright and highly motivated Warehouse Supervisor. This role oversees all the activities for all the other hourly employees in the warehouse.
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly tasks for inventory personnel based on requests from Inventory/Receiving Manager and production needs
- Responsible for proper and timely maintenance of inventory records
- Responsible to ensure all inventory policies and practices are adhered to
- Managing local warehouse activities across multiple shifts
- (Receiving, Put away, cycle count, picking)
- Accountable for meeting organizational goals and metrics
- (Inventory accuracy, Receiving accuracy, Inventory Levels)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years supervisory experience required
- 2-5 years warehousing and inventory management experience required
- Strong technical / PC skills, experience with ERP / WMS systems required
- Must be able to work independently, make appropriate decisions based on Global Procurement and other Mimeo.com guidelines. Must be able to support junior associates as well as knowing when escalation is necessary.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills at any organizational level and externally
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily, display a strong personal commitment to achieve goals, self-starter, highly energetic, creative and display high enthusiasm.