POSITION: Territory Manager
LOCATION: Santiago | Chile
The Territory Manager is responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving opportunities to successful closes. Must be capable of developing executive level relationships and driving sales through opportunity planning, executive involvement and value selling.
The successful candidate will be capable of generating a 5x pipeline and consistent quarter-over-quarter quota achievement. A solution selling background is desired as you position Infor solutions in complex accounts.
· Interaction with Accounts customers and prospects to sell all Infor solutions.
· Manage complex sales cycles while working with sales teams including pre-sales, development, professional services, lead generation, partners and support
· Exceed sales quota â€" maintain forecast, pipeline and status updates in CRM
· Use cold calling and networking techniques to pursue net new business
· Work closely with professional services team to ensure successful implementation and customer satisfaction
· Travel required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 4 year college degree required
· Experience as a consultant and additional sales training a plus
· 10+ years of successful in software sales
· Demonstrated history of selling complex solutions
· Must be capable of leading sales teams
· A team player with the ability lead sales teams while building strong peer and interpersonal relationships
· Creative ability to run own campaigns in coordination with call efforts
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce.
|Location:||Santiago, MN |