Test and Verification Engineer, USA (113-0005) LynuxWorks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The person in this position will participate in the testing and verification of a new generation LynxOS Real-Time Operating Systems product.
Assist and participate in the testing and verification of Real-time Operating System software with an emphasis on POSIX compliance. This responsibility includes development of test scripts as may be needed for test automation and test results capture.
Assist and participate in the creation of Test Plan and its execution with a high degree of quality and schedule awareness.
The person in this role must have testing and verification experience in at least three of the following areas:
- User-level experience in Real-time Operating System SMP Kernel
- High-level understanding of Board Support Package for an embedded system
- High-level understanding of device drivers for SMP RTOS
- Experience in writing/debugging shell scripts on Linux or similar system
- Exposure to POSIX System-call and Run-time Libraries API (e.g. 'libc')
- Understanding of "black-box" testing based on stimulus-response observations.
- Verification of operating system components using unit and system tests.
- Exposure to POSIX API verification using the Open Group PSE-54 test-suite.
2-year diploma, or equivalent in a software testing/verification related discipline from a recognized technical school. Experience in LynxOS RTOS or similar product. Experience in computer networking and the use of networking tools/utilities. Experience in booting and bringing up new hardware. Knowledge of POSIX standard and compliance testing. High level understanding of network Protocols.
||855 Embedded Way |
San Jose, CA 95138
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED