Test Automation Engineer (Education & Government/Workforce Planning) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is currently seeking to hire Test Automation Engineers across all of our product teams. Â As a Test Automation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to design and develop automated tests using a variety of innovative tools and frameworks. Â You will work closely with Development, Product and Operations to build and execute automated test scenarios against our HCM, Payroll, or Financials applications. Â Automated testing is a crucial aspect of our SaaS model, and your contributions will directly impact the quality of the Workday product. Â The automated tests you develop will run as part of our continuous development environment, providing continuous feedback to Development, Product and QA.Â
- Take ownership of automated testing efforts for HCM, Payroll, or Financials applicationsÂ
- Research and investigate new automation technologiesÂ
- Develop, execute, and debug automated functional tests for Workday applications
- Work closely with development and functional QA teamsÂ
- Work closely with environments team to ensure efficient and stable buildsÂ
- Diagnose functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution
- Train and mentor other team members on an ad hoc basisÂ
- BS in Computer Science or related fieldÂ
- 3+ years in Test Development and/or Test Automation rolesÂ
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and conceptsÂ
- Experience with and understanding of OO concepts and programming languages such as Java, XML, C++ and C#
- Good scripting skills in at least one of the following languages: Perl, Python, Shell
- Strong XML and web application technology experienceÂ
- Experience testing web services with tools such as SoapUIÂ
- Experience with one or more of the following: JUnit, Selenium RC, Webdriver, TestNG, Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, JMeter, LoadRunner, QTP, WinRunner, SilkTest
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approachesÂ
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services