Workday is looking for a QA Automation Engineer in Pleasanton, CA or Dublin, Ireland.
You will have the opportunity to design and implement tools to automate the testing of our applications.Â You will work closely with Development, Product and Operations to build and execute automated test scenarios.Â You will build new automation, as well as play a part in maintaining our existing suite of automated tests.
* Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches.
* Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
* Strong experience with OO programming and concepts.
* Strong XML and web application technology experience.
* Build, execute, and debug automated functional and back-end tests for Workday applications.
* Lead automated testing effort for applications.
* Experience with one or more of the following scripting frameworks is preferred: JUnit, Bamboo, TeamCity, Quick Test Professional, WinRunner, SilkTest, Selenium, LoadRunner.
* Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
* Work closely with environments team to ensure efficient and stable builds.
* Work with development and functional QA teams to make decisions around what to automate.
|Location:||Pleasanton, CA |
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588