Test Engineer SafeNet Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Organization Name1115DP Product Development
At SafeNet, we employ the brightest and smartest people in the world. With more than 50 offices worldwide and 1,600 employees, we know the importance of acquiring the very best talent to make our company succeed. No matter what the job is ? technical writer, software engineer or a customer service representative ? we're always looking for our future leaders. Our number one goal is to staff our company with highly motivated employees that are eager to put their fingerprints throughout SafeNet and help drive us to continued successes. So if you're ready to be part of something special, we're ready and waiting. SafeNet, get inside.
Under general supervision performs moderately complex testing and analysis tasks on security cloud-based enterprise softwares. Responsible for individual contribution to test plans and test cases based on release content and Marketing Requirements. Test cases defined should functionally verify release content as well as cover previously existing functionality of the given product.
Bachelor's degree in engineering
2 years of test engineering or related area manufacturing engineering experience
Good knowledge of test engineering processes and procedures, including automation
Good time management, written communications, human relations, and organization skills
Experience validating enterprise software
Good knowledge of Linux environment (Red-Hat, Suse distributions, scripting, software installation, OS upgrades, etc?)
Knowledge of system administration (Linux and/or Windows)
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
- Familiarity with one or more scripting language (bash, perl, python, etc?)
- Familiarity with other OS (Windows, Mac, etc.)
- Understanding of and exposure to the concepts cloud computing and virtualization
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Development team to elaborate test plans, test cases
- Executes engineering test cases or baseline/ integration test cases and insure that results are recorded.
- Identifies and documents defects consistently and clearly using MKS such that defects can be reproduced by the development team.
- Works with development as required to help reproduce issues and to insure defects are understood and valid.
- During testing cycles, performs sanity tests of engineering builds to minimize risk of unexpected quality drop.
- Provides documentation as appropriate including inputs for end-user documentation.
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
SafeNet continually strives to offer employees a strong benefit package with access to some of the best plan options available. As a result, our benefit package covers a broad spectrum of options for our employees. In addition, we also offer competitive salaries and telecommuting opportunities for some positions.
SafeNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce while maintaining an alcohol and drug-free workplace. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
||Redwood City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED