Test Software Engineer - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MuleSoft has immediate opportunities for solid software developers that can demonstrate strong core programming fundamentals as well as the curiosity and persistence required to test the
variety of deployment scenarios and architectures that our enterprise wed integration platform support. Openings exist for both back end and browser test automation.
- Detail oriented, you find ways to test software at every stage of development. Whether it is critiquing designs or mockups, brainstorming acceptance criteria, or writing automated tests.
- You are thinking about the system, how it should operate, and how you can automate a test to verify that expected behavior.
- You are curious! Constant exercise and challenges to the mind is one of the main reasons you like developing and testing software. You continuously ask questions, make observations, write notes, and talk to people about the product.
- Leveraging your instincts, you continuously exercise the product and challenge it.
- Persistent, you will not stop thinking about the problems and ways in which product can be tested. There will always be questions that need investigations, or new ideas that product management has not covered, or missing data set you need to test. You always find ways to add value in the project of every size and in every stage.
- Create automated REST and Selenium tests that exercise our cloud platform for integration.
- Using open source tools, implement a test infrastructure that exercises CloudHub PaaS in a variety of operating environments including different operating systems, browsers, connectors, and Mule ESB containers.
- Implement system integration tests and system tests exercising new product functionality in CloudHub.
- Test the scalability, performance and reliability of the cloud based platform.
- Dive in and understand complex systems and cloud architecture, including clustering, distributed systems, NoSQL databases, real time search cluster, EC2, and cloud to on-premise connectivity.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Demonstrate clear understanding of networking and system software concepts, data structures and algorithms, and modern object oriented design principles and are able to apply these in problem solving.
- Have some knowledge about cloud environments, REST APIs, NoSQL and security.
- Complete a coding exercise that demonstrates the ability to write clean, high quality java code and unit tests.
- Have a passion that cannot be thwarted for creating high quality software and a curiosity for experimenting and challenging assumptions.
- Ability to communicate in spoken English with a distributed development team (US, Europe, South America)
WHAT MULESOFT OFFERS:
â- The chance to learn the latest software development related technologies,
including how to develop, test and operate cloud based PaaS.
â- A real open source experience. The community built around our products
allows engaging directly with users through online discussions, social media and
â- A constantly challenging environment and the opportunity to work with highly
talented team- mates who will only expect the best from you.
â- A newly renovated state of the art office located in the heart of Buenos Aires
with a collaborative work environment.
â- We provide Mac equipment within a comfortable workstation and facilities
managers who will make the best of your experience.
â- A competitive great salary, stock options, and career advancement.
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
||the heart of Buenos Aireswith |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services